- Do you feel lonely in your marriage and wonder how you got here?
- Are the demands of raising a family wearing you out?
- Is your child developing behaviors that concern you?
- Have you experienced a recent trauma?
- Do you feel crushed by shame and worthlessness?
- Are you struggling to overcome a bad habit or addiction?
- Do you feel like you are just going through the motions of life – existing but not really living?
- Are the worries of life paralyzing you?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you have made the right choice by seeking professional help. You have taken the courageous step of realizing you can’t get through this alone, and at Origins Family Counseling, you won’t have to. We are committed to helping you develop the skills you need to address the challenges you are currently facing.
Whether you’re dealing with a disconnected marriage, addiction, a crippling traumatic event, the stress of raising a family, or life transition issues, it is important that you know that you are not alone, and that there is hope for a better tomorrow. Our team of trained professionals will work to analyze and address the root of the issue you are currently facing, giving you a strength and confidence to create a new beginning.
At Origins Family Counseling, we understand no two individuals are the same, and work to match you with a therapist who is best suited to tailor your sessions to address challenges unique to you and your family members.
Meet Our Staff
Let's connect online and get started!
New Patient Information
If you are interested in getting started with Origins Family Counseling, please reach out to us today to schedule an appointment!