I am passionate about the family unit because it is the cornerstone of any civilized society. If the family unit is doing well the society flourishes. Having healthy relationships is therefore vital to the wellbeing of our society. My goal is to encourage, challenge and motivate clients towards holistic growth, looking at the psychological, physical, relational, and spiritual aspects of their lives. As a Christian, I believe therapy is a collective effort between the client, God, and I therefore I am willing to integrate faith in sessions at the client’s request.
- Couples: Working with couples who desire to enrich their relationships whether they are considering engagement, pre-marital counseling, learning to communicate and resolve conflict, managing finances, rekindling love, healing from infidelity, or taking a good marriage to make it great.
- Individuals: Helping individuals find healthy perceptions of themselves as we work through struggles such as depression, low self-esteem, anxiety, forgiveness, divorce, grief, career issues and other life transitions.
- Families: Working with parents to develop effective parenting strategies to maximize the limited time they have available to influence their children.
- Graduate Student in Marriage and Family Therapy at Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia.
- Bachelor of Science-Dual Major in Finance and Accounting, Indiana University.
My husband and I have been married for 10 years and have two children who keep us very busy. I am a Junior Bible Quiz coach and love working with kids at my church. I also volunteer with GNI international to mentor teenage girls, enjoy cooking, singing, traveling, watching HGTV with my family, and interacting with people from different cultures.
- American Association for Christian Counselors